Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Betting Review

Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Betting Review

August 4, 2022 Sports Betting

Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Betting Review

It is scheduled to play at Harare Sports Club in Zimbabwe. Both teams played a T20 Series before it. Bangladesh created a threat in the 1st game of the T20 series but failed to maintain that result in the next couple of games. In the last press conference of Bangladesh captain, he said we would bounce back in the one-day series. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, odds, tips, star players, and all the latest data.

Head to Head

These couple sides had met with each other 78 times in the past one-day games. Bangladesh remained undefeated by 50 times. On the other hand, Zimbabwe also succeeded 28 times.

So, head to head result belongs to Bangladesh. However, home and ground conditions will favor the home side.

Latest performance

Discussing the latest performance of teams in the last series is essential. We know that Bangladesh toured of West Indies before this series. Bangladesh succeeded in all three one-day games in West Indies. However, all the scenarios changed in Zimbabwe. So, we cannot predict any result on behalf of this.

On the other side, Zimbabwe played its last one-day game versus Afghanistan on 9th June 2022. At the same time, Zimbabwe failed by a wide margin. However, all the star players of Zimbabwe picked form in the last two games of the T20 international.

Match Detail

Zimbabwe will host this game on 5th August 2022. It is a day-night game between two teams.

Star Players

In Bangladesh, Anam UL Haq, Liton Das, Musrafizur Rehman, Mossadak Hussain, and Taskin Ahmad are essential players to perform. Bangladesh is also demanding regular performance from these players in this game. They need a solid partnership to make a handsome total for another side.

Zimbabwe wants to show the same performance in one-day series also. Sean Williams, Ervine, Sikandar Raza, and Rayn Burl remained vital in the T20 series. Burl posted 34 runs from 6 balls and made a record for Zimbabwe. However, one day game is quite different than a T20 game. They have changed all strategies in this format. Moreover, the bowling department of Zimbabwe is poor. All the bowlers need to take responsibility in this game,

Predictions

Bangladesh has a 55% chance of winning this game. On the other side, Zimbabwe will enter the ground with a 45% chance of winning. We made this prediction by knowing all the data of teams.

Who will win the toss?

The team that will win the toss would like to do bat first. It is tough to chase on this pitch.

Conclusion

In the last content, gambling is always a risk. However, in one-day games, we can assume some things on behalf of data. According to our experience, Bangladesh has more chances to win this game. If they add all the experienced players, no one can stop them from winning.