Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
January 23, 2023 Sports Match
There is a huge change between the result of the two sides. Yes, the Wanderers played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in also three games. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Bournemouth would like to play with the same lineup as in the last one.
The Wanderers played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 also. Bournemouth also took part in six games and failed in 5 games. The remaining game did not leave any results.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Yes, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of it. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see predictions, then Wanderers picked a 45% chance to win. On the other hand, Bournemouth also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining chance of 29% will go to drawing the game.
In the English Premier League, the Wanderers played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 14 also. Daniel scored 5 goals.
On the other hand, Bournemouth played 10 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 31 also. Billing scored 4 goals.
Odds and tips
Wanderers is a smart side to win the game. They created a lot of positive results in the past. That is the reason to choose this side as compared to the other one. The same side will get more rate as compared to another side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Wanderers faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Bournemouth also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Betting on children is also not allowed.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Wanderers as a better side. They can win this game without any pressure. If you have any experience, then you must have to apply here. Bournemouth failed in all the last 5 back to back games. Yes, that is the reason to choose this side in trouble. In the end, pick the Wanderers to win the amount. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data.