Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
March 19, 2023 Sports Review
There is not any change in the results of teams. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. No one is responsible for any change in result. In predictors, do not forget to take the risk.
West Bromwich played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in two games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. On the other side, Millwall played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in back two back 2 games of the league. Whereas, one match did not take any side of the league.
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Millwall. Yes, they can win another game in the league.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.
If we see predictions, then Albion picked a 47% chance to win. On the other side, Millwall also gained a 26% chance to win. Whereas, 27% chances will go to drawing the match.
In the English Football League, West Bromwich played 19 games and won 10 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 26 goals and conceded 15 also. Dike scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Millwall also played 19 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 23 also. Tom scored 14 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, West Browmich faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Millwall also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. We made these results on the behalf of the official sources.
According to statistics, both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English Football League. So, it is not a big deal to compare the other side.
Odds and tips
Yes, West Bromwich is a much better side to win the game. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of pure data. The same side will get more rate also.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any change in result. All the data have been taken from a much better side. Do not forget to check the head-to-head, predictions, and goals in the overall games and English Football League. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. In predictions, we need to take some risks.