West Bromwich Albion vs Cardiff City Betting Review

West Bromwich Albion vs Cardiff City Betting Review

August 16, 2022 Sports Review

West Bromwich Albion vs Cardiff City Betting Review

Both teams left one match difference in winning numbers. Cardiff City is a little bit better team from the results. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in Englis Football League and more data for you. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete data of the teams.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance, West Bromwich Albion played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game, and three games did not take any side. Cardiff City also took part in six games and won 3 times. The remaining three games were distributed into lose and draw 2,1 respectively.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-1. So, there is no difference in the expected results from head-to-head data.


According to predictions, West Bromwich Albion picked 44% chances to win. On the other side, Cardiff City also conceded a 26% chance of winning. The remaining numbers of 30% will go to draw match.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Goals English Football League

In the English Football League, West Bromwich Albion played one game and succeeded in drawing it. The same side scored one goal and conceded one also. Grady scored one goal.

On the other side, Cardiff City also participated in one match and failed to win. They scored one goal and conceded 2 also. Callum scored 1 goal. So, there is a much difference between the two sides.


According to the teams’ odds, West Bromwich Albion picked an 8/13 betting price versus 14/5 for the other team. The remaining numbers of 14/5 will go to the drawn game.


Both teams succeeded in doing goals in the last three games.


The experts cleared that both teams would not win this game. The final result of the game will be a draw.

Results in the last six games

West Bromwich Albion : W,W,D,D,D,L

Cardiff City : W,W,W,L,L,D

It is the main difference in the latest result in six games. You can imagine the performance in the next game. Cardiff City has just one match edge in the results.

Red and Yellow cards

Swift from West Bromwich faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Perry from Cardiff City faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. So, Cardiff City needs to alert in this game. One more red card can hurt them.

Final Words

After checking all the information step by step, it is not a big issue to declare the final predictions. Yes, both teams have the same chances to win. We failed to see any significant difference in predictions and head-to-head games. So, be ready to take some risks in this game. If you do not have any betting experience, you need to stay away from it.