February 10, 2023 Sports Review
Villarreal is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. the same side has a beter record than the other side. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, red and yellow cards, and more data. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in predictions.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Yes, no one is better than the other one. Whereas, Getafe is also struggling in this format of the league.
Villarreal played six games and won 3 times. The same issue failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Getafe also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
If we see the predictions of teams, then Villarreal picked a 57% chance to win. On the other side, Getafe also gained an 18% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
If we check the Spanish La Liga league information, then Villarreal picked more wins than the other side. They played 9 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 7 also. Gerard scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Getafe also played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scoffed 8 goals and conceded 14 also. Enes scored 6 goals for made. We are not responsible for any change in the result of the league./
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced a lot of yellow cards, but no one faced any red cards. Villarreal faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Getafe also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Odds and tips
According to the above data, Villarreal is a better side to win the game. They can change the result of the sides. That is the reason to choose it as compared to other one.
If you have read all the above data, then you can easily predict the best sides. No one is better than the recent games. We can choose Villarreal as a better side due to having a positive record. In predictions, do not forget to take the risk. All the data have been taken from core sources of teams as well as players of teams. That is the end of the review.