Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
February 1, 2023 Sports Match
Both sides have a large change in the result of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the series. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predicitons. Let’s see which is a better side in this game. Do not forget to take some risks here. I will try my best to assist you in tough games also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of two sides. Yes, Torino is also ready to win another game of the series.
Torino played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one also. On the other side, Cremonese also played six games and failed in 5 matches. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one also.
If we see predictions, then Torino picked a 57% chance to win. On the other side, Cremonese also faced an 18% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
If we see the goals in the Italian Serie A, then Tonrino played 9 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games. They scored 7 goals and conceded 6 also. Antonio also scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Cremonese played 9 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 18 also. David scored 5 goals.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides faced different numbers. Yes, Torino faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.on the other side, Cremonese also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Odds and tips
If we check the odds and tips, then there is much change in the result of the two sides. Yes, Torino is a better side to win. The other side failed to win even a single game in the last match.
Cremonese did not win even a single game in the last some matches.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. It is up to you how will you deal with it. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Torino is the better side to win. We have seen such a good performance in the past game of the series. That is the reason to choose it.