November 9, 2022 Sports Review
All the data have been taken from reliable sources. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. Both sides would like to win this game. These sides played a lot of games in the past seasons. Let’s see which is a better side in this game. Here is the complete detail of the teams.
Stoke City played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games also. On the other side, Cardiff City also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games of the English Football League. Here is more data for you.
These sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Cardiff City. here are predictions of games.
I have seen that both sides created a lot of change in predictions. Yes, Stoke City picked a 39% chance to win. On the other hand, Cardiff City also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 31% chance will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
Cardiff City conceded one red card in the last six games. Whereas, Stoke City faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
On the other hand, Cardiff City faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here are the goals of the English Football League.
In the English Football League, Stoke City played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 5 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, they scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Lewis scored 5 goals for the team.
On the other side, Cardiff City also took part in 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 6 games and one match did not take any side. They scored 8 goals and conceded 15 also. Mark scored 3 goals.
According to it, both sides created the same results in the last si games.
These sides failed in 4,4 games and remained undefeated in 2,2 matches.
I have seen that both sides gained the same number of betting rates due to having the same results.
We are expecting a draw result. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Results in the last six games
Stoke City: W, W,L, L,L, L
Cardiff City: W, W,L, L,L, L
We failed to see any change in the results of teams. However, if we see the recent results in the English Football League, then Cardiff is a little bit better side.
I tried my best to leave accurate information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I am expecting a draw result for these two sides. We made these predictors on the behalf of experience and data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss.