Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
October 15, 2022 Sports Review
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you can make predictions. In football, all the players need to perform at a crucial time. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Southampton played six games and won 1 time they failed in 5 games also. On the other side, West Ham United also took part in six games and won three times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. Here is more data for you.
Results in the last six games
Southampton : W,L,L,L,L,L
West Ham United : W,W,W,L,L,D
There is much change in the performance of the two sides. Southampton needs to improve this match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, Southampton would like to change its lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Southampton. This win will release some pressure on Southampton because they failed in 5 games.
According to prediciotns, Southampton picked a 34% chance to win. On the other side, West Ham United also gained a 42% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that both sides just faced yellow cards in the recent games. No one faced any red card.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Southampton played 4 games and won 1 time. They scored 5 goals and conceded 6 also. On the other side, Che Adams also scored 2 goals for the team.
On the other hand, West Ham United also took part in 4 games and won 1 time. They failed 3 games also. If we see the number of goals in the team, then they scored 2 goals and conceded 4 also. Bowen scored 2 goals for the team.
It is a major change between the two teams. I tried to explain all the major features of the game.
If we see betting odds and tips of teams, then West Ham United picked a 2/1 betting price versus 7/5 for another side. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a huge change between the two teams.
Southampton failed in all last 4 back to back English Premier League games.
If you have seen the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the sides. However, both sides will do 2.5 goals in the match.
I tried my best to explain all the major parts of the prediciotns, in the end, West Ham United has maximum chances to win the game. However, Southampton also succeeded in head to head last game.