Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
March 6, 2023 Sports Review
According to a recent survey of teams, both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here are more features.
Southampton played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches. On the other side, Hotspur also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in back-to-back 4 games.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to the latest result, no one would like to change any player in this game.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 4-1 in the favor of Hotspur. They are ready to win another game in the English Premier League.
If we see predictions, then Southampton picked a 23% chance to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained a 54% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match of the league.
In the English Premier League, Southampton played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 19 also. Ward scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Hotspur also played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 19 also. Harry scored 18 goals for the side.
According to odds and tips, Southampton picked 16/5 betting price versus ⅘ for another side. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to draw the match of the league. Let’s see which side did well in the latest games.
Yellow cards and red
Both sides faced each other many times. If you check the number of yellow and red cards, then Southampton faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Hotspur also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
There is not any change in any format of Football games. Yes, we have checked that Hotspur is a better side in the head-to-head game. The margin of 4-1 is too much for any side. They would like to maintain pressure in this game also. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see who will win in this important game of the league.