Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
December 31, 2022 Sports Review
Elche failed in the last 5 games of Spanis La Liga. they do not have any chance to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take the risk. Here is more detailed information for you.
Sevilla played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one time. Elche also played six games and failed in 5 games. The same side succeeded to draw one game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Sevilla. That is the reason to choose the same side in this game. Here are the predictions for games.
If we see predictions, then Sevilla picked a 66% chance to win. On the other side, Elche also gained a 13% chance to win. The remaining 21% chances will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals in Spanish La Liga.
In Spanish La Liga, Sevilla played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. The same side scored 4 goals and conceded 11 also. Torres scored 3 goals for the side.
On the next side, Elche played 8 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 20 also. Milla scored 3 goals for the side. Here are more facts and figures for you.
Elche did not win even a single game in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. they need to improve themselves in this game.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the cards of teams, then Sevilla faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Elche also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Betting Odds and tips
If we compare the betting odds and tips, then Sevilla is a better side. They remained well in all the last games. That is the reason to choose Sevilla as a good side. The same side will get more betting prices.
All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Sevilla played a lot of games in the Spanish La Liga 2022. Sevilla is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. in betting, Sevilla remained well in head-to-head and recent matches. I took all the information from official sources of the game. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Sevilla.