Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
September 19, 2022 Sports Review
Cincinnati and Seatle will play an actual game in the US Major Soccer League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, previews, US Major Soccer League goals, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to explain all the significant features of the game.
Seatle Sounders FC played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded in drawing one match also. Conversely, Cincinnati also participated in six games and won 3 times. The remaining 3 games did not take any side. Here is more data for you.
Results in the last six games
Seatle Sounders FC : W,W,L,L,L,D
FC Cincinnati : W,W,W,L,L,D
Both teams created different results in the last game. So, you can make predictions. Here is head-to-head data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2019. The final result was 4-1 in favor of Seatle Sounder 4-1 result. So, Seattle Sounders FC will create any extra pressure on the other team.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both teams will like to add the latest winning squads.
Red and Yellow cards
Both teams faced 2,2 yellow cards. Moreover, no one faced any red card. It is a good thing to release pressure.
According to predictions, Seattle Sounders will get a 52% chance to win. On the other hand, FC Cinnaciti also picked a 24% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the US Major Soccer League
In the Us Major Soccer League, Seattle Sounders played 14 games and won 9 times. The same side won 9 games and failed in 4 matches. The remaining game did not take any side. At the same time, all the players succeeded in posting 26 goals and conceded 16 also. Raul scored 9 goals. So, you can take some edge from these results.
On the next side, FC Cincinnati played 15 games and won 5 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded in drawing 6 matches. Moreover, the same side scored 21 goals and conceded 26 also—Brandon socred 16 goals. So, you can get the difference between the two teams. We took teh data from reliable sources. US Major Soccer League is an excellent source to place a bet.
I tried to explain all the significant features of the US Major Soccer League’s latest games. If you still have issues, you can compare more data than given. Do not worry about betting. You have to take some risk in betting always. We are not responsible for any result. At the end of predictions, FC Cincinnati is ready to win another game in the US Major Soccer League 2022.