December 13, 2022 Sports Match
Rotherham United played six games and won 1 time. the betting review will help you to find the best side of the day. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Let’s start the review without wasting any time.
Rotherham United played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Rovers also took part in six games and won 3 times. Whereas, the same side failed in three games also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both side did not declare their lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is head to head and predictions.
Head to Head
If we see the head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Rovers. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
If we see the prediction of teams, then R United picked a 37% chance to win. On the other hand, Rovers also gained a 35% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just faced yellow cards in the last some matches. R United faced 4 yellow cards, whereas, Rovers also faced a 35% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.
In the English Premier League, R United played 11 games and won 4 times. They failed din 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 games. On the other side, they scored 18 goals and conceded 15 also. Obgene scoeed 6 goals for side. Let’s see which is a better side.
On the other hand, Rovers played 11 games and won 4 times. They failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 4 also. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 15 goals. Whereas, Ben Diaz scored 9 goals.
It is a major change between the two sides of the day. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more and more data. In the end, Rovers is the better side to win the game. They did well in head-to-head games and overall results. We are not responsible for any kind of result. In betting, you need to take the result. At the last, if you do not have any experience, then you must have to stay away from betting. Moreover, under 18 are not allowed in betting. All the data is official and taken from best sources.