March 1, 2023 Sports Review
Roma and Sassuolo created the same results in the last some matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the information is clear and taken from the best spot. Yes, if you have your own experience, then you can take and compare more data. Here are all the major features.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final players in the game.
Roma played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Sassuolo also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of this past head-to-head data.
Yellow and red cards
Everyone knows that a red card can creat any issue for the player as well as the teams. So, it is a piece of good news that no one faced any red card. However, both sides faced 8,9 yellow cards.
If we see predicitons, then Roma faced a 66% chance to win. Whereas, Sassuolo also gained a 13% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
In the Italian Series A, Roma played 11 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 5 also. Paulo scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Sassuolo played 13 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 22 also. David scored 5 goals for the side.
According to the odds of the two sides, Roma picked 8/13 price versus 4/1 for Sassuolo. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
I tried my best to leave useful information. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. Roma is ready to win another game of Italian Series A. however, there is a small change in the recent result of teams. Yes, head-to-head outcomes and overall results are almost the same for you. In prediction, you must have to take some risks. That is the end of the review.