Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
January 7, 2023 Sports Match
Roma played six games and remained undefeated in 3 games. The other side is not equal to it by knowing the performance. Yes, Empoli needs to perform well in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. If you fail to take any decision, then you can take and compare more data.
Roma played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 also. Whereas, Empoli played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.
Roma remained well in more games as compared to another side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Roma faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Empoli also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Betting odds and tips
According to all features and numbers, Roma is ready to win another game of the season. Yes, they also gained more betting prices as compared to others. We made these predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures. If you have any issues, then you can compare more deals. Here is head to head and predictions.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result remained in the favor of Roma by 2–1 result. It showed that Roma is ready to win another game.
If we see predictions, then Roma gained a 74% chance to win. On the other side, Empoli also faced a 10% chance to win. The remaining 16% chance will go to drawing the match.
If we see the goals in the Italian series A, then Roma played 8 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeed to draw 1 also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 5 also. Paulo scored 5 goals for the side.
On the next side, Empoli faced 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 4 also. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 12 also. Tommaso scored 4 goals for the side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face an issue, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Roma as a better side. They are ready to win another game of the series. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting of games.