Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
January 19, 2023 Sports Match
Sunderland is a much better side to win the game. They left a useful result in the past of the league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is more data for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
QPR played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches. Sunderland also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 games also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-2 in favor of the two sides. So, there is not any change in the performance of the two sides.
If we see predictions, then QPR picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, Sunderland also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the game.
If we see goals in the English Football League, then QPR played 13 games and won 5 times. The same idea failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw three games also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 17 also. Chris scored 6 goals in the last six games.
On the other side, Sunderland played 14 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 22 goals and conceded 16 also. Ross scored 9 goals for the side. We made these detail on the behalf of the past information.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that there is not any red card in the list of two sides. Yes, QPR faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Sunderland also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Odds and tips
QPR is a much better side to win the game. They created smart results in the past league. Yes, the same side is ready to get more chances to price. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here are the final predictions of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Yes. QPR played a lot of games in the past win. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Odds and tips are also favoring the QPR rather than the other one. In football, all the players need to perform at a crucial time. Domestic games are also much change than other international.