Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
October 11, 2022 Sports Review
I have checked the latest results of the teams and found no change. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and much more data for you. After getting all information, you will be able to make prediciotns. In football, all the players need to perform at a crucial time. Do not forget to take some risks in betting. Here is more detail for you.
PSG played six games and won 4 times. They succeeded to draw in 2 matches also. On the other side, Benfica also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side also succeeded to draw in 2 matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Results in the last six games
PSG : W,W,W,W,D,D
Benfica : W,W,W,W,D,D
You have seen that there is not any change in the expected results of teams. Here are head-to-head data and predictions of teams also.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in the same month. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see what is going to do in this game.
Red and Yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards. On the other side, no one faced any red card. It is a major change between the two teams.
According to predictions, PSG picked a 65% chance to win. On the other hand, Benfica also gained 17% chance to win. The remaining 18% chances will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals in the UEFA Champions League.
Goals in the UEFA Champions League
In the Champions League, PSG played one game and won it. The same side succeeded to draw 0 games also. They scored 2 goals and conceded 1 also. Lottin scored 3 goals for the team.
On the other side, Benfica also took part in one game and won it. They scored 2 goals and conceded 1 also. Moreover, David scored 1 goal for the team. You can also take some decisions on its behalf of it.
PSG picked a 40/85 betting price versus 11/2 for Benfica. Whereas, 18/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are betting tips and statistics of teams.
Have you seen the latest results in the last some games? Then, you know that PSG scored in all the last 4 games. The same side also remained well in 4 games.
PSG succeeded to do score in the last 4 games.
If you have read all the above data and information, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, both sides would like to win this game. In the end, these sides left the same numbers in all aspects. However, head-to-head results can play a vital role in prediciotns. PSG and Benfica have same chances to win this game.