Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
December 17, 2022 Sports Match
Monaco is a better side to win this game. Ajaccio is still in trouble in the French League 1. They would like to win this game for a better outcome. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football league. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to Head
Both sides did not face each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any chance on it.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Monaco remained well and undefeated in the last 3 games.
Monaco is ready to win another game. The other expected result is to draw it.
Monaco picked a 66% chance to win. On the other side, Ajaccio also faced a 13% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the game.
Monaco played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
On the other hand, Ajaccio also took part in six games and won 1 time. The remaining 2 games did not leave any results.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards. Monaco faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Ajaccio also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
If we see the betting odds, then it is sure that Monaco will get more betting prices than the other. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of change result in the game.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Monaco played 8 games and won 3 times. The same issue failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 15 also. Breels scored 7 goals for Monaco.
On the other side, Ajaccio also took part in 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 11 also. Youcef scored 3 goals.
We have checked that Monaco is a better side in overall results and the French league 1. That is the reason to choose this side for predictions.
You have checked that both sides are not too different than the other. We have to take some risks in this game for betting. Monaco is a good side to win an other game in the league. However, Ajaccio can also do well at the end of the day. The same side can do upset in the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of French League 1. In betting, all the experts need to take some risk to win.