Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
October 28, 2022 Sports Review
Manchester United and West Ham United are going to play an important game in English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. Here is complete information for you.
Manchester United played six games and won 4 times. The same side also succeeded to draw 2 games. On the other side, West Ham United also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.
Manchester United : W,W,W,W,D,D
West Ham United : W,W,W,L,L,D
It is a huge change between the two sides.
Both sides did not leave any news about the final lineup. Manchester United will pick the same lineup. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Manchester United. Here are the predictions of teams.
According to prediciotns, Manchester United picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, West Ham United also gained a 27% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to the drawn game. Here is more data for you.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Manchester United played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one game. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals also. Antony scored 3 goals.
On the other side, West Ham United played 6 games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one game. They scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals also. Michail scored 2 goals for the team. It is a major change between the two teams. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.
If we compare the betting odds of items, then Manchester United picked 7/10 versus 4/1 for West Ham United. The remaining 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are betting tips.
According to betting tips, both sides will do 2.5 scores for teams. We are expecting a draw result for teams.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards. Manchester United picked 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, West Ham United also gained 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Everyone has their prediciotns on the games of the English Premier League. According to us, Manchester United picked more prediciotns percentage. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. In the English Premier League, Manchester United is rocking all the time. That is the reason to choose this team for betting.