Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
December 18, 2022 Sports Review
Manchester City is a better side in the English Premier League. They would like to win this game by a maximum margin. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Manchester City played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, Hotspur also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Manchester City would like to play with the same lineup.
Red and yellow cards
Yes, both sides faced red and yellow cards in this series. Manchester City faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Hotspur also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a major change between the two sides.
These couple of sides scored goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of Hotspur. That is the reason to give more points to this side.
If we see the number of predictors, then Manchester City picked a 66% chance to win. On the other hand, Hotspur also gained a 15% chance to win. On the other hand, the remaining 19% chance will go to drawing the game.
In the English Premier League, Manchester City played 8 games and won 7 times. They succeeded to draw 0 games. The same side failed in 1 game. Manchester City scored 30 goals and conceded 9 also. Haaland scored 18 goals.
On the other side, Hotspur also took part in 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 10 also. Lance scored 12 goals. Let’s see which is the better side to win the game.
If we see the betting tips, then Manchester City can win this game. The other expected result is to draw the game.
All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Manchester City as a better side. They can do well one more time. The same side also did well in the head-to-head game and overall result. Do not forget to take risks in betting. It demands some risk from the viewers in the whole world. I took all the official information before leaving the result.