October 19, 2022 Sports Review
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can go for more data. Here are the complete facts and figures of the teams.
Leicester City played six games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and 4 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Leeds United also took part in six games and failed in 4 games. The same side ended two games without any result.
Results in the last six games
Leicester City : W,L,L,L,D,D
Leeds United : L,L,L,L,D,D
Leeds United needs to win this game. They failed in a lot of games in the same season. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of two sides.
If we see prediciotns, then Leicester City picked 44% chances to win. On the other side, Leicester City also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Leicester City played 5 games and won 1 time. On the other side, they scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Whereas, James scored 5 goals for the team.
Leeds United also took part in 4 games and failed in three matches. The same side succeeded to draw one game also. All the players scored 5 goals and conceded 10 goals. Rodrigo scored 4 goals.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, no one would like to change the lineup.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Leicester City faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, no one faced any red card.
Leicester City picked 13/10 betting price versus 2/1 for Leeds United. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are statistics and betting tips for the team.
Leeds United failed in all last three back-to-back games. So, Leeds United I still struggling in the game.
On the behalf of past data, both sides have the same chances to do goals in the league. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to create desired predictions. Do not forget to take some risks. In betting, you always need to take the risk. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In the end, I would like to ask you if both sides have the same chance to win the game. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.