Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
November 16, 2022 Sports Match
Manchester City always performed well in tough games. They can win this game easily. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, and goals in the English Premier League. Do not forget to get more data and compare. After getting information, you will be able to make predictions. Manchester City is ready to win this game. Here is the complete detail of the teams.
Leeds United played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games in the last six contests. On the other side, Manchester City played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game one match did not take any side. It showed the main change in the results of the sides.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides to each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-4 in the favor of Manchester City. you can check that Leeds United did score even a single goal in the last game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Leeds United faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Manchester City also faced 7 yellow cards and one red card.
Leeds United picked a 9% chance to win. On the other side, Manchester City also gained a 76% chance to win. The remaining 15% chances will go to a draw match.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English premier league, Leeds United played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, they scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals also. Rodrigo scored 9 goals for the team.
On the other side, Manchester City played 6 games and won 3 times, and succeeded to draw three matches. They failed in one game also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 5 also. Haaland scored 18 goals for the team. It is a major achievement by anyone in the domestic game. Here is more data for you.
Both sides will score in this game. The expected score will be 2.5 for the two sides.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Leeds United picked an 8/1 betting price versus ¼ for Manchester City. the remaining 5/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.
Both sides succeeded in do scores in the last 10 games. It is a good thing to release pressure. Manchester City is one of the best sides of the world. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the predictions and assumptions belonged to Manchester City. I would like to ask you to take the side of Manchester City to win the predictions. They are the better side in the English Football League.