Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
March 20, 2023 Sports Review
Juventus is a much better side to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. we are not responsible for any change in the result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any change in result.
No one has declared its final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to reports, no one will change any player in this game.
Juventus played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. On the other side, Verona also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Juventus. Yes, they can win another game in the same league.
If we see predictions, then Juventus picked a 58% chance to win. On the other side, Verona also gained a 17% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match of the league. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
In the Italian Series, Juventus played 14 games and won 10 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 33 goals and conceded 12 also. Dusan scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Verona also played 14 games and won 10 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 16 also. Darko scored 3 goals for the side.
According to odds and tips, Juventus picked ⅖ numbers versus 7/1 for another side. Yes, the remaining 31/10 numbers will go to draw the match of the league. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Juventus faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Verona also gained 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
If we check the statistics of the teams, then both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian series A.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Verona as a better side. They can win any game in the league. All the players are in good form to do something better than in the past. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game.