Japan vs Spain Match Review

Japan vs Spain Match Review

November 28, 2022 Sports Match

Japan vs Spain Match Review

Japan played six games and remained well in 5 matches. They will win this game. On the behalf of the past data, I will leave useful information for you. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the World Cup 2022. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take the risk.

Latest performance

Japan played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and did not draw any match. On the other side, Spain also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both side did not play any game in recent times. We have to take data from another department.


If we compare predictions, then Japan picked a 14% chance to win. On either side, Spain also conceded a 66% chance to win. The remaining 20% chances will go to a draw match. Here are the goals for the world cup 2022.

Japan and Spain’s Goals

Japan played one game and won 1 time. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 1 also. Doan scored 1 goal.

On the other side, Spain also took part in one game. They scored 7 goals and conceded 0 also. Ferran scored 2 goals.

Japan vs Spain Betting Odds

Japan picked 17/2 numbers versus 3/10 for Spain. The remaining 4/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. If we check the draw rate, then it is 4/1. We are ready to declare the betting tips of teams.

Japan vs Spain Betting Tips

Betting tips made on the behalf of past facts and figures. In betting, you always need to take some risk. Here are the statistics of teams.

According to my information, we have to take risks in betting. Gamblers always know about the risk of teams.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides did not face any red cards. Here are statistics of teams to compare.


Both sides succeeded in scoring goals in the last six games. It is a good thing to release more detail. The information in statistics will help you to find the best side also.

You have seen that both sides have one match difference between two sides. In betting, all the gamblers need to take some risks. If you have any issues, then you can take any data to compare

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Japan teams. They are ready to win another game of the world cup. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to win. In betting, all the teams have to take the risk.