December 12, 2022 Sports Match
There is a large change in the failures of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Here is the complete detail of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win the clash.
Fulham played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Chelsea also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side also failed in 4 back to back games.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.
According to predictions, Fulham picked a 17% chance to win. On the other hand, Chelsea also gained a 60% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Chelsea. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Fulham played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 13 also. Alexandre scored 9 goals.
On the other hand, Chelsea played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 11 also. Sterling scored 3 goals for the side.
Fulham succeeded to do goals in all the last 3 games of the English premier league.
If we see betting tips of teams, then Chelse is ready to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards in the last 8 games. Fulham faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Chelsea also faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Fulham is a smart side to get more betting prices as compared to the other team.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Chelsea as a better side. The same side succeeded to win in more games as compared to the other side. No doubt, Fulham also did well in the last some matches. However, the overall results are favoring Chelsea. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Do not forget to take risks in betting. In betting, you need to take risk.