FSV Mainz 05 vs 1. FC Union Berlin Betting Review

FSV Mainz 05 vs 1. FC Union Berlin Betting Review

August 11, 2022 Sports Review

FSV Mainz 05 vs 1. FC Union Berlin Betting Review

It is the first game of the German Bundesliga. The betting review will help you find the day’s best side. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in German Bundesliga, statistics, and more data for your assistance. After getting all the information, you will make predictions. Let’s start with the detail of the teams. One thing that takes into account is not to forget to take the risk.

Latest performance

Mainz played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded in drawing 2 also. On the other hand, FC Union also took part in six games and won 4 times. They did well to draw a game, whereas the other failed to produce any result.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in February 2022. The final result remained in favor of Union Berlin with 3-1. It will create pressure on the opposition.


Both teams did not announce their final XI. we have to wait till the start of the game. However, we expect the same lineup as in the last game.


According to predictions of teams, Mainz picked 40% chances to win. Conversely, Union Berlin also gained a 34% chance of winning. The remaining 26% chances will go to draw games.

Goals in German Bundesliga

I have checked that FSV Mainz did not play any game in the German Bundesliga league. Karim is the top scorer with one goal.

On the other hand, FC Union Berlin also failed to play even a single game in the same league. Robin scored only one goal.

Results in the last six games

Mainz : W,W,W,D,D,L

Union Berlin : W,W,W,W,L,D

It is not a big difference in the performance of the last six games. Both sides failed in an exact number of games. However, Mainz succeeded in drawing more games and winning also.


I have seen the odds of teams and found the following results. Yes, Mainz picked a 13/10 betting rate versus 9/4 for Union Berlin. Moreover, 23/10 numbers will go to draw games.


Both teams scored in the last 5 consecutive games of the German Bundesliga. Here are expected betting tips for your assistance.

Betting Tips

The experts checked that both teams would score in this game. So, the final result of the game may be a draw.

Red and Yellow cards

Stach from Mainz conceded 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other side, Jamie also faced the same numbers of yellow and red cards. However, no one faced any red cards in this season.


I tried my best to explain the betting review’s significant parts. You can easily predict the best side of the day. According to us, FC Union Berlin has more chances to win this game. We made these predictions on behalf of past fact sand figures. You may change your decision at any time. No one is responsible for betting.