Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
October 13, 2022 Sports Review
TC is a little bit better side than Crevna. They played a lot of games in the past. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the UEFA Champions League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take some risks in the game. Here is the complete detail of the latets results.
TC played six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in three matches. On the other hand, Crevan also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in three back-to-back games also. Moreover, Crevna succeeded to draw in one game.
Results in the last six games
TC : W,W,W,L,L,L
Crevna : W,W,L,L,L,D
Both sides have some minor changes in the latets results of matches. So, there is not a big deal to compare the better side.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change the winning squads.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in the same month. However, Zeveda remained undefeated by a 4-1 result. Here are the prediciotns of teams.
According to predictions, TC picked a 32% chance to win. On the other side, Zeveda also gained 41% chances to carry the day. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals in the UEFA Champions League.
Goals in the UEFA Champions League
In the UEFA Champions League, TC played 1 game and won 1 time. They failed in 0 games also. On the other side, they scored 3 goals and conceded 2 also. Tokmac scoed 2 goals for team.
On the other side, Zvezda also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored one goal and conceded 2 also. Whereas, Kanga scored 2 goals.
Red and Yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just faced yellow cards in the recent games. So, there is not any pressure on the players.
If we see betting odds, then TC picked a 7/5 betting price versus 15/8 for Crevna. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a major change between the two teams.
Both sides succeeded in do scores in the last couple of games. Here are betting tips.
If we see betting tips, then we can say that Zvezda has more chances to win the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here are the final words of predictions.
After getting all information, it is not a big deal to compare the performance of teams. If you want to check more data, then it will be good for you. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. According to us, Zvezda has maximum chances to carry the day. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.