January 25, 2023 Sports Review
Augsburg and TSG remained failed in all the last 4 games. No one is better than the other. Moreover, these couple sides did not win even a single game in the past. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the season, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a predictor. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Here is detailed data for you.
FC Augsburg played six games and failed in 4 matches. On the other hand, they succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Whereas, TSG also played in six games and failed in 4 matches. The same side did not win a single game. Moreover, the entire side succeeded to draw 2 games.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for your assistance.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of TSG. let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here is more data for your assistance.
In the predictions of teams, Augsburg picked 28% chances to win. On the other side, TSG also gained a 49% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match. Here is more data for your assistance.
In the German Bundesliga season, Ausgbirg played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 7 goals and conceded 15 also. Ermedin scored 6 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
On the next side, TSG played 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 13 also. Andrej scored 5 goals. Here are betting odds and tips for your assistance.
Red and yellow cards
If we check the cards of the teams, then both sides only faced yellow cards. On the other hand, no one faced any red card in this season.
Odds and tips
I do not have any reliable information for odds and odds. Both teams have the same chance to win. We are also expecting a draw game. No one has more price rates in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose both sides. Most of the experts and viewers are expecting a draw game. No one is responsible for any kind of result. Our purpose is to take and compare the data of two sides. We also have checked that TSG remained well in the head to head game of the German Bundesliga season.