Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
February 17, 2023 Sports Review
There is not any change in the result of teams. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s start with the latest performance of teams. Do not forget to use your own experience.
FC Augsburg played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 matches also. On the other side, SV also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 games also.
According to head to head results, both sides played against each other in September 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Augsburg. Yes, the same side has maximum chances to win the game of the league.
According to predictions of teams, FC picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, SV also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game. Here are the goals in the league.
In the German Bundesliga Season, FC also played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 15 also. Ermedin scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, SV also took part in 9 games and succeeded to win in 4 matches. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 14 goals and conceded 21 also. Niclas scored 13 goals for the side.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. We are expecting the same line up in the next game of the series.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, FC faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Werder also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Odds and tips
FC is a much better side to win the game. Yes, they did well in all the latest games of the league. The same side did not lose even a single game in the last some matches. That is the reason to choose it as compared to others.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data is original and taken from the official spots. FC remained well in a lot of games in the past. Whereas, Werder also tried its best to overcome the faults. Yes, both sides are hungry to win the game. In predictions, we cannot say that it is a final decision. Anything may happen at any time.