December 11, 2022 Sports Match
Rennes is ready to win another game of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predicitons, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, everyone needs to take the risk. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Clermont played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Rennes also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in three games also.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards by the other side. Yes, Clermont faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.on the other hand, Rennes also conceded 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-1in the favor of Clermont.
If we compare the predictions, then Clermont faced a 21% chance to win. on the other side, Rennes also gained a 55% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last game. So, there is not any pressure on any side of the day.
Yes, Rennes has more chances to win this game. The same side can also do a draw game.
If we check the betting odds, surely Rennes is ready to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game,e.
In the French League 1, Rennes played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 1 game also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 13 also. Clermont scored 4 goals.
On the other side, Rennes also took part in 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 8 also. Martin socred 8 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Rennes as the better side, they cam win this game without any pressure. The same side succeeded in a lot of games in the past matches. No one is injured in this game of French League 1. So, do not worry about betting. Yes, Rennes will easily win the game.