Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Match Review

Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Match Review

October 6, 2022 Sports Review

Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Match Review

Chelsea always played well in tough games. They have another chance to prove it. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictors, statistics, and much more. If you still have any issues in the past, then it is not a big deal to compare the facts and figures. Here is the complete detail of the latest games teams.

Latest performance

I have checked the latest performance of teams. Chelsea played six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result.

On the other side, Wolverhampton also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in three matches and 2 games did not leave any result.

Results in the last six games

Chelsea : W,W,W,L,L,D

Wanderers : W,L,L,D,DD

Chelsea showed some good form in the recent matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Chelsea would like to maintain the same lineup.

Red and yellow cards

Chelsea faced 4 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Wanderers also gained Wanders also faced 2 yellow cards in the recent matches.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of the two teams. So, we cannot take any decisions on the behalf of past data.


According to predictions, Chelsea picked 66% chances to win. On the other side, the Wanderers gained a 13% chance to win. Whereas, the remaining 21% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Chelsea played three games and won 2 times. They succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 4 also. Whereas, Raheem scored 3 goals for the team.

On the other side, Wanderers also took part in 4 games and failed in three games. They did well to draw one match also. All the players posted 1 goal and conceded 5 also.

Daniel scored 2 goals for the team.

Betting Odds

If we compare betting odds, then Chelsea picked 4/11 betting price versus 17/2 betting price for Wanderers. The remaining 15/4 numbers will go to the drawn game.


I have checked that both sides succeeded to do scores in the last 4 back to back games.

Betting Tips

Betting tips are not taking the side of anyone. We are expecting a draw game between these two teams. These sides will do 2.5 average goals.

Final Words

Everyone has their predictions for the match. According to us, Chelsea is a better side to win this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Chelsea remained well in the last 3 back to back games. We made these predictions vert carefully. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.