December 15, 2022 Sports Review
Both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is the complete detail of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Chelsea played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Crystal Palace also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in three games also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait til the start of the game. Let’s see which will be the best final lineup.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Chelsea.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Chelsea picked a 54% chance to win. On the other side, Crystal Palace picked a 21% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 6 games and won 3 times. They failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 6 also. Kai scored 3 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side.
Crystal Palace played 7 games and won 1 time. They won 1 time and failed in 3 games. The same side succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 5 goals and conceded 10 also. Zaha scored 6 goals for the aside.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. There is not any pressure on any side.
According to the betting odds of teams, Chelsea picked more betting prices verses the lower prices of Crystal Palace. We made these odds on the behalf of past data. You can take and compare more information and compare also.
Chelsea is ready to win this game one more time. The other expected result is to draw the contest.
Red and yellow cards
I have read that both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Chelsea picked 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Crystal Palace also took part in six games and faced 8 yellow cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Chelsea remained undefeated in more games and did well. They are ready to win another game. According to head an predictions, Chelsea is hopeful to win the game. Do not forget to take risks in betting. It demands some risk from you.