Bristol City vs West Bromwich Albion Match Review

Bristol City vs West Bromwich Albion Match Review

November 15, 2022 Sports Review

Bristol City vs West Bromwich Albion Match Review

The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, statistics, and much more data. All the information and figures have been taken from official sources. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance of the two sides, Bristol City played six games and failed in 3 games. The same side also succeeded to draw three matches.

On the other side, Albion also took part in six games and won 3 times they failed in three games of the season also. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here are squads and head-to-head detail.


I have seen that both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Bristol would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

These two teams faced each other for 1 month. Bristol City remained undefeated by 2-0. Bristol will get maximum advantage in this game also.

The results in the last six games

Bristol City: L, L, L, D, D, D

West Bromwich : W,W,W,L,L,L

We have seen a huge change in the performance of teams. Here are the predictions of teams.


If we check the predictions of teams, then Bristol City picked a 28% chance to win. On the other side, West Bromwich also gained a 45% chance to win. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw match. Here are the goals of the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Bristol played 11 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw three matches. The same side scored 13 goals and conceded 10 also. Wells scored 7 goals for you.

If we see the result of another side in English Football League, then Albion played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also.

They scored 10 goals and conceded 10 also. Jed scored 3 goals for the team. It is a great effort by anyone in the matches.

Betting Odds

I would like to ask you if both sides have the same betting odds. Because these sides left the same numbers in this regard.


Both sides failed in 3,3 games from the last six games.

Betting Tips

We are expecting a draw result. These teams can do 1,1 goals in this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you face any kind of issue, then you can get compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to place a bet on both sides. I failed to take any big decisions by knowing the performance of the teams. So, we are expecting a draw result for this game.