Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
February 4, 2023 Sports Match
There is a minor change in the performance of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tops, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Bristol City played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Hull City also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are not responsible for any kind of result.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Hull City. let’s see what is going to happen in this game of the series.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Bristol City picked a 41% chance to win. On the other side, Hull City also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
In the English Football League, Bristol City played 15 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 17 also. Wells scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Hull City also played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 matches. They also did well to draw the 4 games of the league. The entire side scored 19 goals and conceded 21 also. Oscar scored 12 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen here.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Bristol City faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Hull City also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of the past data.
Odds and tips
Hull City is a much better side than the other. They are ready to win another game in the English Football League. We can say that they can win another game in the English Football League.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Hull City as a better side. They can win another game in the league. All the players are in good form to make a presence in this game. If you get news about the injury of any players, then you can take and compare more data. Let’s see which is a better side to win.