Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
March 4, 2023 Sports Match
There is much change in the result of the two sides. Yes, Blackpool did not lose even a single game from the last six games of the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, all the viewers are expecting the same line up in this game also.
Blackpool played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. On the other side, Queens Park Rangers also played six games and failed in 5 games. The same side succeeded to draw one match also.
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Blackpool. Yes, they are ready to win another game of the league. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources.
If we see predictions, then Blackpool picked a 39% chance to win. On the other side, QPR also gained a 34% chance to win. On the other side, the remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game.
In the English Football League, Blackpool played 16 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 21 also. Yates scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, QPR also played 17 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 23 also. Chris scored 6 goals for the side.
We have seen some changes in the results of the last some matches. Here are more data for you.
Yellow and red cards
If we check the red and yellow cards, then Blackpool faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, QPR also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is only a change between two sides of the teams. Here is the final result for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Blackpool is ready to win another game of the league. The same side posted a head-to-head win also. Whereas, QPR did not win even a single game in the last some matches. According to predictions and analysis, there is too much change in results. In the end, Blackpool is a really better side to win.