Angers vs Nice Match ReviewMarch 25, 2023
Juventus vs Verona Italian Series A Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Millwall Match ReviewMarch 19, 2023
December 26, 2022 Sports Match
Blackpool did not win even a single game in the last six games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, scores, and statistics. After getting all the information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here are all features.
The rovers played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games also. On the other side, Blackpool also played six games and failed in 4 matches. The same side succeeded to draw 2 games also. Let’s see which is the abetter side to win.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Rovers. We picked this data from past and official sources.
If we see the predictions, then Rovers picked a 35% chance to win. On the other hand, Blackpool also gained 35% chances to carry the day. The remaining 30% chances to win.
If we see the number of goals in the English Premier League, then Rovers played 11 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 11 also. Ben Diaz scored 9 goals for the side.
On the next side, Blackpool played 12 games and won 3 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 games also. The same side scored 13 goals and conceded 18 also. Yates socrd 9 golas for. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of the season.
Blackpool did not win even a single game in the last six games of the English Premier league.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Blackpool faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Rovers also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
If we see the betting odds, then we can say that Rover is a better side to pick more prices as compared to another one. They won three games in the season. Whereas, Blackpool is still hungry for the `1st win in the season.
I have checked that Blackpool cannot win even a single game. They need to improve in this game.
If you have read all the above data, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I am in the favor of Rovers as compared to another side. Do not forget to take risks in betting. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Blackpool needs to win this game if they want to remain in the series and season. All the players are not in the form to win the game. So, we are taking the side of Rovers.