Benfica vs Liverpool Betting Review – 5th April

Benfica vs Liverpool Betting Review – 5th April

March 23, 2022 Sports Betting

Benfica vs Liverpool Betting Review - 5th April

Liverpool always performed well in the Champions League. No one has multiple arguments about the performance of Liverpool. The betting review has consisted of the latest version, head to head, squads, betting odds, tips, goals in the Champions League and statistics in the same season.

Latest performance

Benfica played six games and won 3 times. Liverpool played six contests to win five times.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in recent years.

Predictions

According to predictions, Benfica picked only 20% chances to win. On the other side, Liverpool gained only 80% chances to carry the day.

Goals in Champions League

If we result and performance in champion league, then Benfica played four games and won 4 times. They scored 12 goals and conceded four also. Drawing scored eight goals.

On the other side, Liverpool played six games to win four times. They scored 12 goals and conceded four also. Mohammad Salah scored seven goals.

Best sites for betting

Betwin, Betfair,betway,bet365 and purewin are significant spots for betting.

Results in last six games

Benfica : W,W,L,L,D,L

Liverpool : W,W,W,W,W,L

Odds and tips

Benfica picked a 7/1 betting rate versus 4/11 for Liverpool if we see odds and tips.

Conclusion

The above data cleared all the hidden predictions. Liverpool will win this game without any problem. They have a lot of experience in the last some matches. We made these predictions after checking the latest outcomes.