September 17, 2022 Sports Review
Athletic Club did well in the last 4 games. They won 4 games and succeeded in drawing one game also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the game.
Athletic Club played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games, and one game did not leave any result. On the other hand, Rayo Vallecano also took part in six games and won 2 times. The remaining game did not take any side. Moreover, Rayo failed in 3 games also.
Results in the last six games
Athletic Club : W,W,W,L,L,D
Rayo Vallecano : W,W,L,L,L,D
Both sides left different results. However, Athletic Club remained well in more games. Here is more data for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to maintain winning squads.
Red and yellow cards
Both teams faced only yellow cards. Moreover, no one faced any red card. Here is head-to-head data.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-1. Athletic Club remained well in this game. Read the predictions of the game.
Athletic Club picked 58% chances to win. Conversely, Rayo Vallecano also gained a 16% chance of winning. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in Spanish La Liga
In the Spanish La Liga, Athletic Club played 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and did not take any side in one match. On the other side, they scored 1 goal and conceded 1 also. Alex scored 3 goals.
Rayo Vallecano also took part in 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in one match, and one game did not leave any result.
Athletic Club picked an 11/20 betting price versus 6/1 for another side. On the other hand, 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are statistics of games.
Both sides scored a couple of goals in the last 2 games.
If we bet on teams, both sides have the same chance of winning the game. Let’s see which is the better side of the day. We made these detail on behalf of past data. Here are my final words for you.
I tried my best to explain all the significant features of predictions. If you still have any issues, do not forget to compare the details. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. At the end of the task, Athletic Club has more chances to win. They did well in recent games as well as in the overall result. Head-to-head and prediction are also favoring the same side. In betting, you always need to take some risk.