Almeria vs Osasuna Match Review

Almeria vs Osasuna Match Review

September 12, 2022 Sports Review

Almeria vs Osasuna Match Review

Osasuna played some excellent matches this season. They have more chances to increase winning numbers. The betting review consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and betting odds. After getting all the following detail, you can make predicitons. Do not forget to compare odds and tips also. Here is the latest performance in the last six games.

Latest performance

Almeria played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing three matches also. On the other side, Osasuna also participated in six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in 2 crucial games. Osasuna remained undefeated in more games rather than the other side.

Latest results in the last six games

Almeria : W,L,L,D,D,D

Osasuna : W,W,W,L,L,L

Osasuna has more chances to win this game. We made this result from the official results. Here is head-to-head data.

Head to Head

Both sides faced facing each other for one year. No one succeeded in the given time. In the end, Almeria remained well in plenty stokes by 5-4. It was an exciting game. It also showed the power of two teams in recent matches. Predictions always played a vital role in results.


If we compare the predictions of teams, Almeria picked 38% chances to win this game. Conversely, 35% of chances will go to a draw match. The remaining 27% chances will take the side to draw the game.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced 1,1 yellow cards in a given time. However, Almeria faced a red card in the last time of the match. More yellow cards can exclude any player from the squad.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. The winning squad will not change by anyone. Here is more detail about the game.

Betting Odds

Almeria picked 17/10 numbers of betting rates. On the other side, Osasuna also took 15/8 betting numbers. The remaining 21/10 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are statistics and tips. Betting is not allowed for those under 18 persons in the entire world. Here are the statistics.


Osasuna failed in the last couple of games in the same league.

Betting Tips

No doubt, these couple of sides would like to win the match. However, Almeria will win this game. Read the final words of the predictions.

Final Words

If you have read all the above information, it is not a big deal to declare the best side. Yes, both teams have a lot of options in this game. Spanish La Liga season has full pressure in-game. In the end, we are in favor of Almeria. We are not responsible for any results in this game. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. It is your right to agree or deny from us.